Do you enjoy speaking with clients, developing relationships and supporting them in their business? Do you have an interest in languages and international business? Is going the extra mile to provide the best possible service part of your core values?
Are you looking for a role in a company that will support and develop your skills, providing the opportunity to grow and learn fast in an engaging, energetic environment?
Our firm is growing again, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Account Executive to attract new clients for Comtec and grow relationships with our existing clients, helping businesses reach new markets overseas, or communicate better with their international clients in any language.
With over 30 years’ experience in the language industry, we work with a wide range of leading international companies across diverse business sectors to provide translation, localisation and interpreting services. To give you a feel for what we do, projects can range from localisation of an e-commerce website into multiple languages for an online retailer, voiceover for a promotional video to support a new product launch in overseas markets, to translation of an e-learning programme to support the training of an international workforce within a FTSE 100 company.
You will be able to ask the right questions at the right time to really understand the clients’ needs and have the in-depth listening skills to sort through things, helping people get to what’s important and providing invaluable advice to produce the outstanding results they need, every time. Together with your attention to detail and meticulous follow-up skills, you are totally committed to providing the highest quality client care and service. Writing is also one of your top skill, communicating fluently in all correspondence.
You will have some experience of account management, perhaps within a marketing or creative agency, and will be looking to build on those skills with larger accounts and international clients. You will be keen to explore ways to grow and develop our business with existing clients and also respond to opportunities from incoming enquiries.
Core responsibilities include:
- Making contact with people who have already expressed an interest in our services to follow up and understand their requirements in more detail
- Prepare tailored presentations and quotations in response to enquiries
- Maintain contact with clients to nurture the relationship, supporting repeat and referral business.
- Contribute ideas and help develop our services in line with our clients’ requirements.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Collaborate with the wider Comtec team to support each other and grow accounts.
- Represent the company at networking events, trade shows and conferences.
Essential skills required for this role include:
- A self-motivated individual with a real interest in global business and languages.
- Experience of working within a company offering outsourced services, such as marketing or creative services
- Experience within the translation industry is advantageous but not essential
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships with clients to grow accounts
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast opportunities.
What we offer
- £22,500 – £ 26,000 with commission structure
- Contributory pension
- Training and professional development, we invest in our people.
- Great career progression.
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture.
If you’re interested in joining the team as our new Account Executive, please send us your CV, together with a cover letter that describes the biggest challenge you have had to date in growing an existing account or gaining new business and how you won the day.
Please do get in touch with Sophie Howe on 01926 335681 if you have any questions about the role before applying.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it
To read more customer testimonials and learn more about the projects we carry out for them, be sure to check out our Clients page