We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our team. Our client relationships are very important to us, and you’ll be in charge of building and developing existing partnerships. You don’t need to be fluent in 30 languages (we’ll leave that to the linguists) but an interest in languages and global business is a must.
As this is a client-facing role, you must be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with clients and have the drive to deliver what they need. As part of Comtec, you’ll need to be a team-player with a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be commercially minded and understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service across all levels of our business.
Multitasking and being super flexible are what comes naturally to you along with bags of initiative, common sense and a strong work ethic.
- Respond to all new enquiries from clients within your assigned portfolio.
- Understanding client requirements in-depth by asking the right questions.
- Preparing proposals tailored to client requirements.
- Making proactive recommendations to support the client.
- Grow client accounts by identifying new contacts and developing relationships.
- Represent the Comtec brand and values through client calls and presentation.
- Brief in projects in detail to the Project Management team, making sure clients are fully onboarded.
You are a…
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Great communicator and presenter with the ability to engage and influence at all level.
- Well-organised and analytical thinker with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Project management pro, understanding how to deliver what you promise.
Key skills and attributes for the role include:
- 2 years+ experience of a Customer Success/Account Management role.
- Native-speaking level of English is essential.
- Personable and approachable.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious.
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Calm under pressure and against deadlines.
- Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary – £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Performance bonus – 10%+ of salary.
- Training and professional development – we invest in our peopl.
- Great career progression.
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture.
All applicants should ideally be UK-based and willing to relocate if required, as we are recruiting for an in-house position.
Let’s tell you a little more about us.
For the past 40 years, Comtec has been helping organisations, from savvy scale-ups to FTSE 100s and big-name brands, to connect with a global audience. We’re a tight-knit team who are passionate not only about languages but delivering high-quality translations and fantastic customer experience.
At Comtec we promise a work-day that will never be dull, friendly teammates, plenty of biscuits and career development – you might even pick up a new language along the way. Check out our website to meet the Comtec team.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Benefits: Casual dress, Company events
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Customer service or account management – 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Language: English – native or bilingual (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available: Not offered
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please submit your CV with a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for position of Account Manager”.
We look forward to hearing from you!