If you are looking to expand your business into new markets, it’s necessary to consider translating your marketing material, including translating sales brochures, to promote your products and services effectively to new customers.
Why so important? Well, did you know that over 56% of consumers say that the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price.
Comtec delivers fast and effective translation of marketing material to ensure that your key messages are delivered with the maximum intended impact.
Let’s take a look at how we can work together to translate your sales brochures.
- Written content should always be clear and concise to ensure your key messages are not lost in translation. To avoid any potential hiccups, keep sentences short and sweet and avoid using any abbreviations, idioms and slang terms which may be difficult to translate.
- Prior to translation, our Project Managers will liaise with you to gain a thorough understanding of your product/service and target audience. This ensures the correct style and tone is used and your key messages are put across.
- Any existing localised content available will be gathered to compile a translation memory and glossary of key terms. This will ensure translation consistency and the use of relevant specific terminology.
- Brochures created in artwork packages such as InDesign or Quark can be localised hassle-free. All editable content can be easily extracted into a format compatible for translation and when completed we can assist with desktop publishing to retain the look of the original document ready for printing.
- When sending over artwork file, please ensure that all the required fonts and editable image files are included.
- A final review of the translated brochure by a local market team or internal employee is always recommended and Comtec offers a number of solutions to help facilitate this. Click here to discover more about how we can handle the Review Process.
Providing high quality, fully translated communication material to promote your product or service can make a dramatic difference in growing business in new markets.
If you have any further questions regarding translating sales brochures and other marketing material, or would like a free translation quote, please contact a member of our customer services team on + 44 (0) 1926 335 681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org