Business Development Executive
Our firm is growing again, and we need an extraordinary Business Development Executive to help us to make our services more readily available to people in business who want to reach new markets overseas, or communicate with their international clients or consumers more effectively.
You will be able to ask the right questions at the right time to really understand the clients’ needs and have the in-depth listening skills to sort through things, helping people get to what’s important and providing invaluable advice to produce the outstanding results they need, every time.
Together with your attention to detail and meticulous follow-up skills, you are totally committed to providing the highest quality client care and service. Writing is also one of your top skill, communicating fluently in all correspondence.
With over 30 years’ experience in the language industry, we work with a wide range of leading international companies across diverse business sectors to provide translation, localisation and interpreting services. Find out more about our services and recent projects here.
If you are already earning a better than average income and would like to be part of a team that does what it takes in the service of our clients, we want to hear from you.
Please send us your CV, together with a cover letter that describes the biggest challenge you have had to date in gaining new business and how you won the day, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Core responsibilities include:
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Engage effectively with contacts who have expressed an interest in our services to generate business
- Contribute ideas and help develop our services in line with our clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with the wider Comtec team to support each other and grow accounts.
- Prepare tender documents, presentations and quotations.
- Maintain contact with clients to nurture the relationship, supporting repeat and referral business.
- Represent the company at networking events, trade shows and conferences.
Essential skills required for this role include:
- A self-motivated individual with a passion for global business and languages.
- Experience of selling outsourced services (experience within the translation industry is advantageous but not essential).
- Proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast opportunities.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible service.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension and commission structure.
- Training and professional development, we invest in our people.
- Great career progression.
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture.
If you’re interested in becoming our new Business Development Executive, please send us your CV, together with a cover letter that describes the biggest challenge you have had to date in gaining new business and how you won the day, to email@example.com.
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it