Catalogue Translation Services
Translating print and digital product catalogues can generate some serious income from customers based overseas.
Thanks to our teams of specialist and highly-skilled translators, Comtec has assisted clients in translating product catalogues for a wide range of sectors including healthcare, automotive and fashion.
Solutions for catalogue translation projects:
- Our project managers liaise with you to develop a clear project brief and understand the required style and tone that captures brand identify and objectives
- We hand pick native-speaking translators with extensive experience in your industry who can accurately and effectively translate your product names and descriptions
- We store all translated content in a translation memory – this means we can reuse translations again and again for catalogue updates, ensuring significant cost savings in the long term
- We offer a comprehensive desktop publishing and artworking service to ensure we deliver fully localised catalogues, ready to print or publish online
- We offer a number of innovative solutions to allow local market contacts to review and approve translated catalogues as quickly and efficiently as possible
Our approach delivers high-quality localised product catalogues for our clients to roll out to their target markets
We provide a cost effective and comprehensive service
Have a short
We deliver quickly and efficiently
over 30 years
We are experienced with a strong reputation
We’re also recognised by ISO 17100:2015 – the translation industry’s quality standard
in our network
Individually assessed and hand-picked for each project
Covering all industry sectors
UKIP Media & Events
Please note that UKIP Media & Events are a non-political organisation with no affiliation to any political parties.
Logicearth Learning Services