Client Relationship Manager for Translations and Localisation Services
We’re looking for an ambitious Client Relationship Manager to join our team. Our client relationships are very important to us, and you’ll be in charge of building and developing existing partnerships. You don’t need to be fluent in 30 languages (we’ll leave that to the linguists) but an interest in languages and global business is a must.
You must be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport with clients and have the drive to deliver what they need. As part of Comtec, you’ll need to be a team-player with a positive, can-do attitude. You’ll be commercially minded and understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service across all levels of our business.
Multitasking and being super flexible are what comes naturally to you along with bags of initiative, common sense and a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working in a customer services/account management role in a service-based business. Experience of working in the translation industry is not essential for this role.
- Respond to all new enquiries from clients within your assigned portfolio.
- Supporting our global clients from a wide range of industries, from medical and finance to automotive and creative.
- Understanding client requirements in-depth by asking the right questions.
- Preparing proposals tailored to client requirements.
- Making proactive recommendations to support the client.
- Grow client accounts by identifying new contacts and developing relationships.
- Supporting clients with a range of requirements, including translation and localisation of marketing content, websites, training materials and technical content.
- Represent the Comtec brand and values through client calls and presentation.
- Brief in projects in detail to the Project Management team, making sure clients are fully onboarded.
You are a…
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Great communicator and presenter with the ability to engage and influence at all level.
- Well-organised and analytical thinker with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Project management pro, understanding how to deliver what you promise.
Key skills and attributes for the role include:
- 2 years+ experience of a Customer Services/Account Management role.
- Native-speaking level of English is essential.
- Personable and approachable.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious.
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Calm under pressure and against deadlines.
- Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary – £24,000 to £27,500 depending on experience.
- Performance bonus – typically 10%+ of salary.
- A comprehensive induction programme with ongoing training and professional development – we invest in our people.
- Great career progression.
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture.
All applicants should ideally be UK-based and willing to relocate if required, as we are recruiting for an in-house position.
Let’s tell you a little more about us.
For the past 40 years, Comtec has been helping organisations, from savvy scale-ups to FTSE 100s and big-name brands, to connect with a global audience. We’re a tight-knit team who are passionate not only about languages but delivering high-quality translations and fantastic customer experience.
At Comtec we promise a work-day that will never be dull, with friendly, supportive teammates together with plenty of opportunities to learn and further develop your career. You might even pick up a new language along the way. Check out our meet the Comtec team video.
Please submit your CV with a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for position of Client Relationship Manager”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Comtec we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. We take pride in understanding that a persons’ background and culture can enrich our working family. We believe that diversity and inclusion is not only the right thing to do but the only way we can successfully achieve our goals. We are committed to reflecting and representing the diversity of the UK and to equal opportunities in employment.
As an employer, we are aware of our obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and are committed to offering support and making reasonable adjustments to allow full participation in the process. We want to make the recruitment process accessible for everyone, so please let us know of any requirements you have prior to interview. Comtec will consider any reasonable adjustments.