Marketing Manager Part-time
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take real ownership of a company’s marketing strategy and deliver results? If so, this role could definitely be the one for you! Read on to find out more about Comtec and our new Marketing Manager role.
We’re a successful and fast-growing Translation Services Provider in Leamington Spa, providing our services to well-known brands and multinationals across a wide range of sectors. If you haven’t come across the translation industry before, we’re the people who translate content from one language into another or provide interpreting services for verbal communication.
Our clients come from a wide range of business sectors and in different roles, such as marketing, human resources, legal and technical. In fact, we help anyone that needs to develop multilingual content for audiences around the world or understand someone in a different language.
We need YOU to help us be more successful by communicating effectively with our target audiences and grow our client base. By leveraging your experience and creativity, you will bring a fresh perspective to take our marketing strategy and activities to the next level. Is that you?
If so, here’s what the role entails:
- Manage and develop our key social media channels, Twitter and LinkedIn, to build brand awareness, engagement and drive prospects and leads to Comtec
- Develop and implement our annual marketing plans, aligning them with business objectives and our target clients
- Explore and develop our value proposition and create messaging for target segments at key stages of the buyer journey
- Design and implement marketing campaigns for target segments, driving and converting prospects using the most effective channels and marketing activities
- Plan and create marketing materials to support Comtec’s marketing strategy and campaigns including case studies, guides, infographics, videos etc.
- Work closely with our in-house Marketing Researcher, Business Development team, external copywriter and designer to create engaging and effective content
- Develop a reporting structure to analyse marketing activities, their impact on customer acquisition and revenue generation, and use these metrics to increase the performance of future campaigns
To be invited for an interview you’ll also need to have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and strong organisational skills
- Pro-active, can-do attitude and a GSOH (finding a new job is a bit like dating!)
- High attention to detail whether proofing marketing content or analysing data
It would also help your application if you have some or all of the following:
- Knowledge of another language
- Experience in handling a translation project in a previous role would be ideal, but not essential
- Detailed understanding and experience in using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing purposes
- Experience with HootSuite, Google Analytics, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- Experience using marketing tools such as MailChimp for creating and sending emails, managing databases and building email automations
- Good understanding of SEO and specifically how to create content optimised for search
- Experience using WordPress for managing content, creating pages and publishing articles
- Demonstrate understanding of how to develop buyer personas, including identifying the service features and benefits which are important to each persona
- Good understanding of CRM systems
- Creative with a keen eye for design
If you have what it takes, we’re offering the right candidate:
- Free access to the Perkbox platform offering a range of perks, including free phone insurance, cinema tickets, and 2 for 1 meal deals when eating out
- Contributory pension
- Training and professional development, we invest in our people
- Great career progression
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture
- Central location, our offices are right in the heart of Leamington Spa
This is a part-time position for a minimum of 18 hours to 22 hours maximum per week. The salary is offered pro rata so the final pay will be based on the agreed number of hours.
If you’re interested in joining the team as our new Marketing Manager, please send us your CV, together with a cover letter that explains why you’re ideally suited for the role – email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it