Great news, we’re hiring! We’re looking for a new Translation Project Manager to join our team in St Paul’s, London.
If you have a love of languages, can demonstrate excellent customer service skills and enjoy plenty of variety in a role, then the position of Project Manager at Comtec Translations could be the role for you.
At Comtec Translations, we have a happy team of people who are passionate about languages and even more enthusiastic about helping our customers operate internationally.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident Project Manager with existing experience of working in a translations agency who wants to get ‘stuck in’ working on lots of different types of translation and interpreting projects.
As we work with so many clients from a range of industry sectors with an equally diverse range of language requirements, the role can cover a variety of different activities. You may be managing projects covering for example, website translation, localisation of e-learning courses, voiceover for training videos or interpreting for a conference or client in the legal sector.
Core activities include:
– Handling enquiries from our clients – from listening and understanding their requirements in detail to preparing quotations and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs
– Managing a variety of different projects from start to finish which includes selecting appropriate translators, working with translation memory software and liaising with clients regarding queries on terminology, content etc.
– Developing relationships with clients to understand their on-going requirements in more detail and identify how best to support them going forwards
Key skills required for this role include:
– At least 1 year’s experience of working within a translation company as a project manager is essential
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Excellent organisation and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines – you will need to enjoy multi-tasking!
– A languages degree is essential (all languages would be of interest)
– Previous experience working in a customer service environment
If you are a multi-tasking organiser with a passion for languages and customer service, and you also have the relevant above skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter to our Managing Director, Sophie Howe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7329 5004 today for more details.