7 very good reasons to subscribe to the Comtec monthly newsletter
If you run an international business, want to go global or have clients who need content delivered in multiple languages – this newsletter will help.
We’ll share useful content to help you navigate the challenges and grasp the opportunities of communicating across global markets, whether you’re speaking to customers, suppliers or employees.
Here are 7 reasons to subscribe.
- Monthly stories including practical tips and advice on culture, language and international business.
- Learn something new in our Worldly Words feature. Each month we share a word from another language that’s particularly interesting.
- Stay up to date with our industry blogs and FREE guides
- Zero spam. We use your data responsibly.
- Short but sweet. We’re not going to drown your inbox. Instead once a month we’ll share curated content, each with a handy guide of how long it takes to read, listen or watch.
- Made with you in mind. Whether you’re a marketeer or HR professional, you work in a creative agency or specialise in elearning – if you let us know what sector you’d prefer to hear about, we’ll curate your content accordingly.
- Get to know our team. Each email is created by one member of our team and any responses go to them. Maybe you’d like to give kudos for the great blog, or share your favourite word, it would be great to hear from you. No bots allowed.
Comtec has helped international businesses streamline their translation process and get results from their global comms for almost 40 years.
We provide accurate, engaging and effective messaging in over 200 languages, quickly, affordably and effectively. The results work hard to strengthen your brand and drive growth for your business.
Discover the Comtec difference in our brand new brochure.
Download our company brochure here.
Taking control of your international communications will help you respond to what’s happening in the world, however unexpected it may be.
This 10-minute guide will help you find the best way to communicate with your customers through localisation and build your brand, in readiness for a brighter tomorrow.
Download your free copy now.
Domino supplies coding and printing solutions to over 120 countries, requiring translation into a wide variety of languages, including French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Dutch.
In this case study we share how our on-going partnership with the Domino Group has reduced both the turnaround times, ensuring fully localised product information is available for their customer faster and the in-house team’s project management workload; while at the same time improving the quality, consistency and success of each marketing translation project.
Click on the link to learn more about how we ensure a fast turnaround of high quality technical and marketing translations for our client.
How can we help?
If you have a requirement then please fill out the form or call us on +44 (0) 1926 335 681.