Press Release Translation Services
When promoting your clients’ achievements to the public, time is of the essence. You need to ensure your client is able to vocalise and capitalise on their successes right away, before they become yesterday’s news. Thanks to Comtec, we’ve got you covered. Our press release translation service provides you with effectively localised releases in a timely manner, with translation work starting as soon as the English versions are hot off the press.
Here’s how we do it:
- Working in over 200 languages and with a global team of over 3000 linguists, our extensive network means we will always have a linguist available to translate your releases.
- We work with you and your client to develop a detailed localisation brief, including style and tone guidelines, brand positioning and relevant reference material.
- To ensure industry terminology is accurately translated, we hand-pick native-speaking translators for each project, who specialise in a multitude of specialist industry sectors, ranging from fashion, marine and medicine, to banking, defence and energy.
- Style is essential when localising marketing material such as press releases, so we ensure the selected linguists have the necessary creative flair to develop effective and well-written copy that reads as fluently as the original.
- With advanced noticed of a new release being copy written, we’ll have the perfect translation teams lined up and ready to start translating as soon as it is ready to go.
We provide a cost effective and comprehensive service
Have a short
We deliver quickly and efficiently
over 30 years
We are experienced with a strong reputation
We’re also recognised by ISO 17100:2015 – the translation industry’s quality standard
in our network
Individually assessed and hand-picked for each project
Covering all industry sectors
UKIP Media & Events
Please note that UKIP Media & Events are a non-political organisation with no affiliation to any political parties.
Logicearth Learning Services