E-learning translation services
We provide word-perfect, fully localised e-learning content in over 200 languages.
When delivering fully translated and localised training content and courseware for non-native or overseas colleagues, all bases must be covered to ensure that everything can be easily understood – adapting learning content to ensure cultural relevance, image localisation, and even multilingual voiceover for audio content. With extensive experience in helping clients go global, rest assured your translation project is in safe hands.
Comtec provides a complete end-to-end service, from translation, proofreading and image localisation to subtitling, voiceover and module re-builds. This ensures that the completed translation and localisation project is ready to roll out straightaway to multilingual colleagues and partners. We can handle e-learning modules in a range of software applications including Articulate Storyline, Evolve, Adobe Captivate, Adapt and more.
Our service ensures your localisation project runs as smoothly as possible. Here’s how we do it:
- Working to rigorous ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified quality procedures, we monitor quality at every stage
- We hand-pick the very best mother tongue translators with knowledge and expertise in the subject matter at hand, whether that’s compliance, health and safety, GDPR, finance, leadership development, sales, cyber security, transformation and more
- We review your courseware in detail and provide proactive recommendations to adapt it accordingly, ensuring that localised content is fully appropriate, accessible and engaging for learners
- Making all the necessary changes to text, videos and images followed by comprehensive testing, we deliver the total localised training package
- We rebuild your modules to provide you with fully localised and translated e-learning content, ready to share with the target audience
Our full e-learning localisation service package includes:
- Cultural reviews of courseware/learning content
- Translation and proofreading (over 200 languages)
- Voiceover and subtitling
- Transcription and audio script preparation
- Image/graphic localisation and desktop publishing
- Rebuilding e-learning modules in target language
- Technical and linguistic QA
Download our E-Learning Translation Guide for our 10 top tips on how to make your e-learning localisation projects run smoother.