Press release translation services
When promoting your clients’ achievements to the public, time is of the essence. You need to ensure your client is able to capitalise on their successes straightaway, before they become yesterday’s news.
With Comtec, we’ll have that covered. Our press release translation service provides you with effectively localised releases in a timely manner, with translation work starting as soon as the English versions are hot off the press.
- Working in over 200 languages and with a global team of more than 3,000 linguists, our extensive network means we will always have a linguist available to translate your releases.
- We work with you and your client to develop a detailed localisation brief, including style and tone guidelines, brand positioning and relevant reference material.
- To ensure industry terminology is accurately translated, we hand-pick native-speaking translators for each project, who specialise in a multitude of specialist industry sectors ranging from fashion, marine and medicine to banking, defence and energy.
- Style is essential when localising marketing material, so we ensure our linguists have the necessary creative flair to develop effective, well-written copy that reads as fluently as the original.
- With advanced notice of a new release being written, we’ll have the perfect teams lined up to start translating as soon as it is ready to go.
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it