Translation Project Coordinator for Elearning, Marketing and Website Localisation Projects
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our team. If you’re interested in languages and would enjoy a role where no two days are the same, then we want to hear from you.
But first, we’ll tell you a little about us. For the past 40 years, Comtec has been helping organisations, from savvy start-ups to FTSE 100s and big-name brands, to connect with a global audience. We’re a tight-knit team who are passionate not only about languages but delivering high-quality translations and fantastic customer experience.
We’re a translation partner, not a translation service. We work closely with our clients to go above and beyond what is expected and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident Translation Project Coordinator who wants to get stuck in working with the team on managing and coordinating different types of translation, localisation and interpreting projects. You’ll develop important relationships with clients and contribute to the growth of the business. In return, we promise a work-day that will never be dull, friendly teammates and career development – you might even pick up a new language along the way.
Click here to meet the Comtec team.
What the role looks like:
Variety is the spice of life and it’s a key ingredient in the project managers day. You may be managing a variety of projects simultaneously, for example:
- Co-ordinating linguists to translate and localise an ecommerce website into multiple languages.
- Organising the translation and artworking of sales brochures.
- Managing and coordinating the localisation of e-learning courses, including voiceover and subtitling for audio-visual content included in the course.
Core responsibilities include:
- Handling enquiries from our clients – listening to and understanding their requirements in detail, preparing quotations and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- Managing a variety of different projects from start to finish, which includes selecting appropriate suppliers and working with relevant translation technology.
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their on-going requirements in more detail and identify how best to support them going forwards.
- Support growth of the business by contributing ideas for expansion of services and improvement of processes etc.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Native-speaking level of English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines – you will need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service.
- Personable and approachable, both with customers and the entire Comtec team.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary of £21,000 – £22,500 depending on experience with additional bonus paid every 6 months (typically 10%+ of salary).
- Contributory pension.
- Training and professional development – we invest in our people.
- Great career progression.
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture.
If you’ve got a love of languages, are a natural relationship builder and want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, we are keen to hear from you!
Please submit your CV with a supporting covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for position of Translation Project Coordinator”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Comtec we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. We take pride in understanding that a persons’ background and culture can enrich our working family. We believe that diversity and inclusion is not only the right thing to do but the only way we can successfully achieve our goals. We are committed to reflecting and representing the diversity of the UK and to equal opportunities in employment.
As an employer, we are aware of our obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and are committed to offering support and making reasonable adjustments to allow full participation in the process. We want to make the recruitment process accessible for everyone, so please let us know of any requirements you have prior to interview. Comtec will consider any reasonable adjustments.