If you’ve got a love of languages and enjoy plenty of variety in your working day, then the position of Project Manager at Comtec Translations could be the role for you.
Our team are highly motivated, passionate about languages and delivering the best service possible to our clients. To be part of our dynamic team you will need to be equally as driven and want to help shape our future, and yours, in our exciting and innovative company.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident Project Manager who wants to get ‘stuck in’ working with the team on different types of language projects, developing relationships with clients and contributing to the growth of the business.
As we work with so many clients from a wide range of industry sectors with an equally diverse range of language requirements, the role can cover lots of different activities. You may be managing a variety of projects simultaneously, for example, website translation, translation and artworking of brochures and catalogues, localisation of e-learning courses, voiceover for training videos or interpreting for a conference.
Core responsibilities include:
- Handling enquiries from our clients – listening to and understanding their requirements in detail, preparing quotations and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs
- Managing a variety of different projects from start to finish, which includes selecting appropriate translators, working with translation memory software and liaising with clients regarding queries on terminology, content etc.
- Developing relationships with clients to understand their on-going requirements in more detail and identify how best to support them going forwards
- Support growth of the business by contributing ideas for expansion of services and improvement of processes etc.
Key skills required for this role include:
- A languages degree is essential (all languages would be of interest)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines – you will need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service
- Personable and approachable, both with customers and the entire Comtec team
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Contributory pension and a discretionary bonus
- Training and professional development – we invest in our people
- Great career progression
- People-centric, friendly and supportive culture
If you’ve got a love of languages, are a natural relationship builder and want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company, we are keen to hear from you!
Our office is located in the town centre in Leamington Spa and a handy 10 minutes’ walk from the station.
Please submit your CV with a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Application for position of Project Manager’.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it
To read more customer testimonials and learn more about the projects we carry out for them, be sure to check out our Clients page