Using language to unlock the global market
New to translations or perhaps you need to brush up on your localisation? This guide is here to help. Whether you’re a total novice or have been burnt by poor translations before, we’ll share everything you need to know to kick-start international growth and connect with customers on a global scale.
Taking a brand overseas, although potentially lucrative, can be complex and may feel like venturing into the unknown. Language is often a part of a company’s globalisation strategy, which at first can feel quite daunting. This guide will help put your mind at ease and show you that with the right planning, strategy, process and partner, connecting your brand with a global audience isn’t impossible.
You’ll learn about:
- The options available including translation, localisation and transcreation
- Developing the right approach for marketing translations
- Using reference materials, technology and in-market colleagues for the best results
- Measuring and improving your translation ROI
- Getting the best out of your translation partner