Kick Start Your Global Growth with an Effective Translation and Localisation Strategy
Speaking to prospects in their own language boosts your sales, but how can you best achieve this when you have limited experience of translations and budgets to match?
We’re privileged to have helped thousands of companies increase the effectiveness of their marketing materials and achieve a high ROI on translation projects. Now, we’ve distilled 35 years of our know-how into a new guide, Kick Start Your Global Growth.
This guide will help you:
- Understand the options available, including translation and localisation
- Make a business case for outsourcing your translation to the experts
- Measure and improve your translation ROI
- Get the best out of your translation partner
- Engage with overseas colleagues to achieve optimum results
Please fill in the short form (see right) to download your free guide.
Did you know?
Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a website that communicates in their own language.
Web visitors stay for twice as long if a website is in their own language.
Online customers will pay more for a product if they can buy it in their own language.
Translation, localisation and transcreation are key to achieving a greater share of the fast-growing global B2C eCommerce market. now or book a free 10-minute call to explore which approach will give the results you need.