The power of partnerships to drive business growth
“It takes two flints to make a fire.” – Louisa May Alcott
The Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of many things, but two, in particular, stand out to us: the value of partnerships and building communities of sharing.
That’s why, alongside digital learning agency Sponge*, we hosted an interactive webinar about building trusted partnerships. Comtec, Sponge and our attendees all shared practical tips and real-life lessons for creating great relationships: whether that’s with suppliers, clients or business partners.
What we discussed:
- The must-have elements of a strong partnership.
- How to build a partnership that delivers value to both sides.
- The importance of shared values to achieve a shared goal.
- Tips and practical advice on how to establish an effective partnership.
- How to successfully onboard a new partner.
- The role of technology in partnerships.
- Measuring the bottom line of your partnerships.
You can watch the webinar here and please do get in touch to share your experiences of building trusted relationships.
*About Sponge: Sponge is one of Europe’s largest independently-owned, multi-award winning, custom digital learning providers. The company delivers creative learning solutions to a global portfolio of clients, including Coca-Cola, Toyota and the United Nations. Its solutions are used in 124 countries worldwide.