Senior Translation Account Manager
If you’ve got a love of languages, enjoy developing relationships with customers and working with a dynamic team to deliver a wide variety of different language projects, then the position of Senior Translation Account Manager at Comtec Translations could be the role for you.
At Comtec, we have a happy team of people who are passionate about languages and even more enthusiastic about helping our customers operate internationally.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident Senior Translation Account Manager who wants to get ‘stuck in’ working on lots of different types of language projects and further developing relationships with some of our key accounts.
As we work with so many clients from a wide range of industry sectors with an equally diverse range of language requirements, the role can cover lots of different activities. You may be managing a variety of projects covering for example, website translation, localisation of e-learning courses, voiceover for training videos or interpreting for a conference.
What You’ll Do
– Handling enquiries from our clients – from listening and understanding their requirements in detail to preparing quotations and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs
– Managing a variety of different projects from start to finish which includes working with other members of the in-house project management team, selecting appropriate translators, working with translation memory software and liaising with clients regarding queries on terminology, content etc.
– Developing relationships with clients to understand their on-going requirements in more detail and identify how best to support them going forwards
Key skills required for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines – you will need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- A languages degree is essential (all languages would be of interest)
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Previous experience working in a translation agency would be ideal
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service
- Personable and approachable, not just with customers but with the entire Comtec team
How To Apply
If you have the relevant skills and experience above, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your tailored CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject title ‘Senior Account Manager’.
Your cover letter to this application should begin with an answer to the following 3 questions, each in 100 words or less:
- What interests you about the role and the company?
- Organisation and time-management skills are crucial for this role. Please can you provide an example of how you have organised yourself to deliver on a key project?
- Please can you provide details of relevant experience working in a customer service role.