Comtec provides voiceover services in over 200 languages for a wide variety of projects, including promotional videos, elearning programmes, training videos etc.
With audio transcription, script translation, multilingual voiceover recording and audio-to-video integration, we offer the complete package to help localise your messages for international audiences.
Here are a few things to consider if you are thinking about voiceover services and how we can help:
- High quality translations of time-coded scripts allow our multilingual voice artists to ensure smooth flowing recordings every time. If you don’t have a script of the audio to give us, then not to worry; simply send us your video and we’ll transcribe and translate it for you.
- It’s likely that a translated script will be longer than English version – a common occurrence for many foreign languages! So rather than translating word-for-word, our skilled translators will adapt scripts as appropriate; making sure the original meaning is fully retained while the timing remains perfectly in-sync.
- Our Project Managers will work alongside you to find and select the perfect voice; don’t forget to specify any particular voice requirements such as age, gender, accent and speaking pace at this stage! Then, offering a range of sample voices for you to choose from, we put the power of choice into your hands so you can be certain that the voice will suit your content.
- It’s always important to decide on the tone of voice for each market. Should it be enthusiastic or more authoritative? Don’t worry if you’re not sure which tone would be most appropriate for each target audience. Our market experts are more than happy to help and offer advice!
- Where possible, please supply us with a pronunciation guide detailing how to correctly vocalise any acronyms and company-specific terminology such as product names. It’s vital to make sure everything sounds exactly as it should.
- Depending on your project requirements, we can burn any voice recordings to your videos, or, if you’d prefer, simply provide the audio in WAV format for you to burn and sync yourself.
- Comtec prides itself with assuring excellent quality 100% of the time, and it’s no different with voiceover projects. Our native speakers will review the finished voice recordings free of charge to verify full synchronisation with both your video and any on-screen subtitles.
You’ve probably guessed by now that we’re incredibly enthusiastic about all things languages! So if you have a question about our voiceover services or would like to know more about us, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 1926 335 681.