Join our team as a Translations Project Manager
If you’ve got a love of languages and enjoy plenty of variety in your working day, then the position of Translations Project Manager at Comtec Translations could be the role for you.
At Comtec, we have a happy team of people who are passionate about languages and even more enthusiastic about helping our customers operate internationally.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident Translations Project Manager who wants to get ‘stuck in’ working with the team on different types of language projects, developing relationships with clients and contributing to the growth of the business.
As we work with so many clients from a wide range of industry sectors with an equally diverse range of language requirements, the role can cover lots of different activities. You may be managing a variety of projects covering for example, website translation, localisation of e-learning courses, voiceover for training videos or interpreting for a conference.
Core activities include:
– Handling enquiries from our clients – from listening and understanding their requirements in detail to preparing quotations and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs
– Managing a variety of different projects from start to finish which includes selecting appropriate translators, working with translation memory software and liaising with clients regarding queries on terminology, content etc.
– Developing relationships with clients to understand their on-going requirements in more detail and identify how best to support them going forwards
– Support growth of the business by contributing ideas for expansion of services and improvement of processes etc.
Key skills required for this role include:
- A languages degree is essential (all languages would be of interest)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation and time management skills for meeting tight deadlines – you will need to enjoy multi-tasking!
- Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service
- Personable and approachable, not just with customers but with the entire Comtec team
Competitive salary, bonus and a contribution towards relocation costs where applicable.
Initial in-depth training provided with on-going training to ensure development and progression within the team.
Our office is located in the town centre in Leamington Spa and a handy 10 minutes’ walk from the station.
How To Apply
If you have the relevant skills and experience above, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send your tailored CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject title ‘Translations Project Manager’.
Your cover letter to this application should begin with an answer to the following 3 questions, each in 100 words or less:
- What interests you about the role and the company?
- Organisation and time-management skills are crucial for this role. Please can you provide an example of how you have organised yourself to deliver on a key project?
- Please can you provide an example demonstrating what great customer service means to you.