Website Translation and CMS Integration
To reach new customers and expand overseas, the company website is a vital tool for global brands. Website translation and localisation can be highly complex, with vast amounts of content to collate, audit, translate and localise before a multilingual version can be launched in your target market. Comtec can help with your website translation and CMS integration process.
Making the process easier for our clients
Comtec aim to simplify this process and make website translation and localisation as stress free as possible. Part of this process can include integrating your website’s content management system with our translation management system to allow a smooth transfer of content for translation and for publishing.
How do we achieve this?
Our fully documented API can facilitate the integration of a wide range of content management systems with our translation management system. This centralises the website translation process in one place, your CMS, making it easy to manage workflows. No one needs to manually copy and paste content from website to website, or project manage the translation using other tools.
We work with a wide range of Content Management Systems
Working with a wide variety of Content Management Systems, including Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Umbraco and Contentsis, and we are happy to advice you on the best CMS solutions for your multilingual website requirements.
CMS integration for website translations delivers the following key benefits:
- Easy to manage translation workflows from within your content management system
- Monitor projects to track the status of translation projects
- When translations are completed, the content is automatically re-imported back into your CMS to review, revise and publish
- Eliminates the manual process of copying and pasting content
- Reduces project management time
- Faster turnaround times for translation
- Higher quality of content with local market reviews of content in-situ before publishing
- Access to translation memory software to reduce costs
Contact our team today to discuss your website translation requirements and get advice about CMS integration. Call +44 (0) 1926 335 681 or email email@example.com
Find out more about related translation services by clicking on the links below:
Our clients love us, but don't take our word for it
To read more customer testimonials and learn more about the projects we carry out for them, be sure to check out our Clients page