The world is getting smaller. Thanks to technology, globalisation is now achievable not only for big corporates but smaller businesses too.
Powerful communications inform and engage your clients, inspire change, and drive international growth for your brand, however, communicating with an overseas audience can be challenging. How do you make your clients sit up and listen wherever they are in the world?
High-quality marketing translations are the difference between your brand connecting with its global audience, versus your message being lost in translation.
Whether you want to achieve more market share in existing overseas territories or expand into new fast-growing markets, this guide will help you use languages to boost your engagement with prospects and customers.
In this guide, you’ll find practical tips and advice to help you streamline your translation process and make your marketing work hard in every language.
- How to choose the most effective approach to global marketing translations
- Techniques to help you take control of the translation process
- Brief copywriters and designers
- Ways to develop a rewarding partnership with your translation provider
- How to involve local market colleagues effectively in the translation process
- Tips to maximise your translation ROI by improving the quality of your translations