Our webinar series, Every Company Has a Story, puts our clients in the spotlight as we hear from them about how they’ve worked to widen international reach, bring people closer and enable their businesses to make a greater impact on a global scale.
In this episode we talk to Nick Zborowski, Senior Director at The Marketing Store – a customer engagement agency with a global presence across 26 countries, about working with big brand clients, including McDonald’s and T-Mobile, on strategy, analytics, creative, games and contests.
With 1000 employees across North America, Asia and Europe, and a well-regarded intern programme to attract and support future talent, communication and connection is key to the agency’s success in bringing people and brands closer together and in delivering some of the world’s most iconic and enduring marketing platforms.
- How TMS unites technology, marketing and sourcing to drive transformational change for the world’s leading brands.
- How a reputation for forming strong partnerships attracts and retains clients.
- About emerging trends such as ChatGPT, loyalty apps and 3D campaigns
- Why a global network provides a great base for connections and vendor management while allowing for local-level engagement with local suppliers.
- How smaller brands can benefit from engagement with full service agencies.
- How TMS’s highly regarded internship programme covers strategy, production, digital asset management to attract the brightest talent worldwide.