Translating elearning, your one-stop guide
Whatever the course, your goal is the same – engage learners to achieve the desired learning outcomes. You’re confident in creating great programmes, but what about translations and elearning localisation?
Whether you’ve been burnt by poor quality translation services before, or are overwhelmed by the idea of localisation – it doesn’t have to be that way. Great translations boost learner engagement, impress end-clients and unlock global opportunities. So how do you do it?
We have a saying: preparation and process make perfect. It’s not particularly fun or catchy, but it makes sense. With the best processes, tech and partner in place, you’ll be on the path to success. We work with digital learning agencies providing global learning for large corporates and game-changing disruptors, and this guide gives you an idea of how we do it.
In this guide we’ll show you how to:
- Manage the translation process so it’s streamlined, on budget and within deadline
- Translate different content types (like video) and integrate with different authoring tools
- Implement translations into modules simply, methodically and consistently
- Optimise the process of working with review teams to get the best feedback
- Ensure translations are of high quality to gain client confidence and protect your reputation