Comtec has successfully translated content supplied in PowerPoint to be used for a wide range of purposes, including company presentations, training content and product promotion.
To fully translate a PowerPoint file, all elements need to be considered, including the slide text, content included in the notes section, images and the animation built into the presentation. Here are some of the ways we can help with translation of your PowerPoint files, hassle free!
- Our Project Managers will liaise with you to gain a thorough understanding of the presentation content and your target audience. This ensures the correct style and tone is used and your key messages are put across.
- We will gather all relevant and existing translated content in order to compile a translation memory and glossary of key terms. This will ensure translation consistency, the use of relevant specific terminology and faster delivery times!
- The translation memory created for you will continue to grow and develop as translation progresses. This means we can handle any future updates to your presentations or training material by accessing stored content and offering you significant cost reductions to boot!
- All text in PowerPoint files can be easily extracted for translation and can be reinserted just as quickly. This also applies to text found in the ‘Master Slides’ and the ‘Notes’ sections. Prior to project commencement, our Project Managers will ask whether you require these sections to be translated.
- We will also ask you to confirm which text within images, including tables or graphs, requires translation. It is helpful to receive the images as editable files, but alternatively text can be overlaid.
- Comtec can complete all desktop publishing (otherwise referred to as artworking or formatting) of the PowerPoint files to retain the look of the original document and provide you with a finalised, print-ready version! This includes adjustment of layout, imagery and animations as per the original.
- A final review of the translated PowerPoint file by a local market team or internal employee is always recommended and Comtec offers a number of solutions to help facilitate this. Click here to discover more about how we can handle the Review Process.
Providing high quality, fully translated PowerPoint files can make a huge difference when promoting your product/service in a new market or conducting staff training overseas.
If you have any further questions regarding translating PowerPoint files, or would like a free translation quote, please contact a member of our customer services team on + 44 (0) 1926 335 681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org