The 2018 LinkedIn Workplace Learning Report cited that “consistent valuable global training” was the #2 priority for L&D programs.
But you already know the demand is increasing, that’s why you’re here. Our latest webinar will help you to not only meet that demand but at a high-quality, that keeps clients happy and deadlines in check.
As part of our partnership with eLN, the leading community for elearning professionals, we hosted a webinar answering some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to translating elearning.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The impact of delivering elearning content in native languages.
- The big wins of translating elearning content.
- Best practice when designing content destined for translation.
- Pitfalls and best practice during the translation, localisation and rebuild process.
- Questions to ask a potential translation partner.
The webinar will help you to deliver fully localised and ready-to-use multilingual elearning modules to your multinational clients. As well as achieve higher engagement and better learning outcomes.
Whether you’re already providing translation as part of your service and you’re looking for a way to make it easier, or the idea of delivering multiple language versions of your elearning modules seems like too much of a headache, we’re here to help.