Just because you’re not multilingual doesn’t mean your business can’t be.
It’s time to find your voice overseas. With help, you could be delivering your brand’s message in new languages and reaching an untapped market. Localised marketing could even boost sales by up to 50% as some retailers have found.
That’s why we’ve created this webinar, explaining how to develop an effective language strategy for business development and marketing materials – ensuring you are getting a return on investment when it comes to translations.
In this session, you will learn:
- How investing in translation can help you grow your brand overseas.
- The key steps to understanding your requirements for translation.
- The meaning and differences between common terms including translation, localisation and transcreation.
- How to work effectively with your chosen translation partner; and save time and money.
- The most effective ways of measuring your return on investment.