Magazine translation services
Comtec work with magazine publishing houses and companies that require magazines translated for marketing or internal communications. Magazine translations can require a range of services including translation and localisation, transcreation, professional copywriting and desktop publishing.
Text is not the only consideration when translating magazines. Images and graphics may also require localisation to reflect cultural preferences and sensitivities. Our desktop publishing team are adept at adjusting artwork, fonts and layouts to ensure text expansion, different character sets and culture differences do not adversely affect the visual impact of the translated magazine.
Magazines often contain a diverse range of content – articles, news items, editorial comment, photo stories, crosswords and puzzles – each with different styles and tone. Comtec handpick native speaking linguists with specialist experience to handle magazine translations, preserving the integrity of the source text and author’s tone and style.
With Comtec’s support as a dedicated language partner, publishing houses, media companies and marketing and communication teams are in the perfect position to translate magazines for international readers. Our marketing translation service includes:
- Native speaking linguists with specialist publishing experience
- In depth understanding of cultural requirements in target markets
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Transcreation for text that requires a creative translation
- Preservation of the author’s tone and style, and brand identity
- Desktop publishing of translated magazines delivered in your preferred format
- Translations in over 200 languages
Contact Comtec today to discuss your marketing translation requirements. Call +44 (0) 1926 335 681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more, click on the links below: