Thanks to our teams of specialist and highly-skilled translators, Comtec has assisted clients in translating product catalogues for a wide range of sectors including hydraulics, healthcare, automotive and fashion.
Comtec currently supports Redcats UK, the company behind French catalogue clothing brand La Redoute, in providing marketing translation and desktop publishing for their seasonal on-line and print catalogues.
Our continued collaboration is down to good teamwork and here are just some of the ways we can help you successfully translate your product catalogue too!
- Our Project Managers will liaise with you to gain a thorough understanding of your product/service and target audience. This ensures the correct style and tone is used and your key messages are put across.
- We gather all existing localised content available to compile a translation memory and glossary of key terms. This will ensure translation consistency, the use of relevant specific terminology and faster delivery times!
- The translation memory created for you will continue to grow and develop as translation progresses. This means we can handle any future updates to your product catalogue by accessing stored content and offering you significant cost reductions to boot!
- Catalogues created in artwork packages such as InDesign or Quark are localised hassle-free. Editable content is easily extracted into a suitable format for translation and can be reinserted just as quickly.
- Comtec can also assist completing all desktop publishing of the artwork files to retain the look of the original document. Just remember to send us all the fonts and editable image files for translation so we can provide you with a fully art-worked catalogue ready for print!
- A final review of the translated catalogue by a local market team or internal employee is always recommended and Comtec offers a number of solutions to help facilitate this. Click here to discover more about how we can handle the Review Process.
Translating product catalogues can generate some serious pounds! If you have any further questions regarding marketing and brochure translation, or would like a free translation quote, please contact a member of our customer services team on + 44 (0) 1926 335 681 or email email@example.com