WordPress website localisation and WPML integration
Translating your WordPress website has never been easier with WPML and Comtec!
WPML integration can streamline your website translation project, save time and hassle exporting and importing files, and you’ll still benefit from the expert support of a professional translation partner.
WPML is the WordPress Multilingual Plugin, so no matter the subject of your website it can be translated quickly and easily. You can choose from a Multilingual CMS or an Agency licence, allowing your company to translate single or multiple websites and to automate and control the translation of your multilingual website projects.
Get high quality professional website translations with WPML and Comtec
WPML integrates your WordPress Content Management Systems (CMS) with Comtec’s Translation Management Software (TMS) MemoQ and our bespoke Project Management System Dovetail. In this way, everything is handled in one place, rather than sending requests for quotations via email or telephone, sending files for translation to someone’s inbox, or tracking changes in Word.
As well as a streamlined website translation process, you will also benefit from:
- Access to our network of professional translators and proofreaders working in over 200 languages
- Translation Memories built to save you time and money
- Dedicated Project Management team with in-house IT and Web Development support
- Quality assurance – Comtec pride ourselves on quality and it is at the forefront of everything we do
- Accurate quotes provided from the content shared with Comtec.
- The option to send large or small volumes of content as it becomes available and whenever you need to update your multilingual sites
- A hassle-free workflow for your website
- Reduced turnaround times, saving time and money and receiving high quality translations
- The ability to launch new multilingual websites quickly and stress-free
How to translate your WordPress website
Having purchased your plan, request a Comtec account and API Token by emailing our team –
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us if you need support – +44 (0) 1926 335 681
Once you have installed the WPML plugins and have an API Token you can connect your WordPress CMS to Comtec via the WPML Translation Management page, accessible from your WordPress CMS.
Then follow these 5 steps:
- Select content from within your CMS to translate – pages, blog posts, widgets and strings can all be translated from within WordPress
- Request a quote – quotations, project schedules and turnaround times can be requested via the WordPress Translation Dashboard by sending the content that you require to be translated. This applies to any initial requirements and ongoing updates.
- Authorise and track projects – monitor the status of your translations
- Review translations – the completed translation is returned to you via your CMS where your team can review it in preview mode
- Import and publish – approved translations can be imported and published directly into your multilingual WordPress site. No copying and pasting, no handling external files, everything is managed from your WordPress CMS
We also provide as much additional support as you require. If you want to speak to one of our project managers about your website translation, you can contact us via email or the telephone.
Get started today
Save money, time and hassle by using WPML to access Comtec’s team of professional linguists and subject matter experts. This is delivered with the same excellent customer service and tailored support that we pride ourselves on, and you get the benefit of a fully integrated website translation service with faster turnaround times.