A multilingual website built for success
Achilles is a supply chain risk and performance management company that connects suppliers with leading buyer organisations in 11 industry sectors globally.
Following a rebrand, the company needed to migrate its website to a new CMS. We were asked to translate and localise the new website, initially into Spanish, Norwegian and Portuguese.
With a project deadline of just three months, which included web development, copywriting, and full localisation, this was no small task. We would need to rely on our expert team to deliver a streamlined process. Read the case study to find out how we achieved:
- 18% increase in the number of visitors to the website across all languages.
- 23% improvement in global page views.
- 36% rise in the number of pages viewed per visitor.
- 8% decrease in the overall visitors leaving the website on the first page.
- 8% increase in total time on page.
“We couldn’t have done it without Comtec! From my perspective, having a really solid, reliable system of support, with people I knew could get on with it and do it well, was crucial. That’s what I had with Comtec, which is why the project came together so well.”
Rebecca Duvall, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Achilles