We’re sharing the lessons we’ve learnt working with the likes of Lego, Aston Martin, Aardman Animations and McDonald’s to lift the veil on creative translations. Or as it’s better known: transcreation.
We’ve asked creative agencies and marketers to share their burning questions and we’ll use this webinar to answer these and more. These include:
- What does transcreation entail? How long is it going to take and how big a budget do we need?
- How do you translate concepts, ideas and tone of voice?
- How do you make sure the translations are correct, if I can’t read the language?
- How do I convince my client to use translations and how do I prove the ROI?
The right partner will take a holistic approach to the project, not just working with the translations but helping to manage client reviews and ensuring deadlines are met. This allows you to get back to your day job, knowing you can trust them to get on with the rest.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How translations can help you pitch and win new business.
- Getting started with translations: what to expect, how to prepare and learn the lingo.
- How to get the most out of your translation partner.
- How to streamline the review process.
- How to involve multilingual teammates and in-country clients effectively.
- What the tech?! Getting the right tools and terminology in place to streamline translations.
- The most effective ways of measuring your return on investment.