“It takes two flints to make a fire.” – Louisa May Alcott
The Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of many things, but two, in particular, stand out to us: the value of partnerships and building communities of sharing.
That’s why, alongside digital learning agency Sponge, we hosted an interactive webinar about building trusted partnerships. Comtec, Sponge and our other attendees all shared practical tips and real-life lessons for creating great relationships: whether that’s with suppliers, clients or business partners.
What we discussed:
- The must-have elements of a strong partnership.
- How to build a partnership that delivers value to both sides.
- The importance of shared values to achieve a shared goal.
- Tips and practical advice on how to establish an effective partnership.
- How to successfully onboard a new partner.
- The role of technology in partnerships.
- Measuring the bottom line of your partnerships.
You can watch the webinar here and please do get in touch to share your experiences of building trusted relationships.