We manage compliance checks for:
- Recycling messaging
- Product information and descriptions
- Allergen labelling
Our solution doesn’t stop with words. Our in-house design team can manage artwork, too. So if a design needs to change in order to become compliant, we can manage that for you.
We streamline the process to make it as straightforward as possible, and can even liaise with your internal teams to streamline the sign-off process.
The Compliance Check Process
- Content is translated by our specialist translation team, with a minimum of 5 years experience translating for food and beverage brands.
- Following translation, International Compliance checks by in-market specialists are carried out for each country.
- Our local compliance experts will review and amend the translations in line with local compliance requirements.
- The updated translations are shared with the client for feedback and awareness, along with a full compliance report in the form of a traffic light system to highlight the potential level of risk for each element of the label/packaging.
- Artworking is carried out in line with the approved translations.
- Final QA and compliance checks of artwork are also carried out to ensure full compliance.